REBAN - Balancing and Reinforcement of Low Voltage Networks
Low-voltage power grids are often the site of excessive losses and voltage drops, particularly because of imbalances between phases. The Distributor must distinguish the disorders related to imbalances, from those due to network design insufficiencies. He must then judge the profitability of balancing and reinforcements that he plans to classify projects and then to decide his choices.
The objectives of REBAN are to assist the Distributor in this succession of steps
HELP IN OPTIMIZING INVESTMENT CHOICES
REBAN (REduction of Losses by BAlancing Network) provides all the traditional functions of low voltage network calculation software.
From a more or less precise description of the network and its loads (they can be individualized or distributed linearly), REBAN renders the transits and their margin, the voltage drops and their gravity, and finally the losses, in the form of graphic in color or in the form of tables.
REBAN has the following additional features:
- Calculation possible on two- or three-phase networks with distributed neutral with adjustable impedance.
- Adaptability of inputs to the accuracy of available data,
- Manual or automatic characterization of the loads according to their contribution to the tip,
- Taking into account imbalances between phases,
- Proposal to switch loads from one phase to another,
- Proposal of profitable reinforcements, with valuation,
- Calculation of profitability of balancing and reinforcement proposed according to the economic parameters,
- Synthetic presentation of the results of the different states: "initial", "balanced" and, "balanced and reinforced"
CONVIVIALITY AND FLEXIBILITY
REBAN is particularly well suited for the rapid evaluation of investments intended to correct major losses or voltage drops.
REBAN uses an efficient load balancing algorithm and does not require the user any prior skill in low-voltage network computation.